Developments in My Agile World

It's the end of another work week, and while the weather has been grim and blustery for days, things are very shiny indeed in my life right now -- two developments in particular.

First, I'm going to be doing content management and editing for the Women in Agile organization. I'm extremely excited about this. I have long been hoping to find a venue where I can put my writing experience to work in support of the agile community, so this looks perfect. I've started reaching out to people who might be willing to add some content to the site while I think about what I might contribute myself -- tons of fun!

I've also started taking a coaching class with the inimitable Damon Poole. It's a significant investment of time and money, but I'm trying to move in the direction of what causes me genuine excitement, and this is it. I took a short class with Damon prior to this and have encountered him at various Agile New England events, and I can recommend his training without hesitation. He's funny and supportive, and watching him demonstrate coaching techniques is a treat.

It's funny to have so many new endeavors moving forward during October, not the time of year one associates with beginnings, but I'll certainly take it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handling Meetings with Remote Attendees

Agile Transitions as Self-Sustaining Reaction

Shu Ha Ri Skeptic