Ups, Downs

I'm excited to have gotten any response at all to my survey on learning more about agile topics. If this goes well, it would be a huge step in the direction I feel like I ought to be moving my career.

Everyday hurdles remain, however. Middle management came in to talk to the team today, at my request, to try to clarify the roadmap for the immediate future. The upshot is: more things are going to change. Two of our current team members are expected to move to a new team that's supposed to start up next month; one of the others didn't quite jump up yelling, "Can I go, too?!" on hearing this, but it was a close thing. Another is currently being loaned out to yet another team, and we don't know if or when they'll be coming back.

Same old, same old, but so frustrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handling Meetings with Remote Attendees

Agile Transitions as Self-Sustaining Reaction

Shu Ha Ri Skeptic