Skills Inventory, April 2019

Following on the heels of my spring cleaning, I thought it might be interesting to collect everything I've learned in the past few years in one place -- sort of how far have I come, and what do I still want to add? What's on my "theory" list that I could try out soon?

We'll start with the easily quantified, certifications:
  • Certified Scrum Master
  • Certified Scrum Product Owner
  • Certified Professional - Agile Coaching
Games and techniques I have used, in no particular order: 
  • Lean coffee
  • Good/bad/improve retrospective ("standard")
  • 4L retrospective
  • Sailboat retrospective
  • Sprint as movie title retrospective
  • Moving Motivators
  • Blind drawing
  • Core Protocols - Check-in, Decider, Perfection Game
  • Appreciation Circle
  • End with/start with improv game
  • Circles and soup
  • Journey line
  • Kanban
  • Active listening
I have good theoretical understanding or have participated, but haven't facilitated in a work environment: 
  • Yarn Ball game
  • Constellation
  • User Story Mapping
  • Open Space
  • Many-headed guru
  • Team charters
I have a basic theoretical understanding:
  • Clean Language
  • Modern Agile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handling Meetings with Remote Attendees

Agile Transitions as Self-Sustaining Reaction

Shu Ha Ri Skeptic