Week in Review #17

  • Monday - See my Getting Started with Kanban post. Also attended a backlog grooming session with a different product team than usual, and discussed the upcoming "re-teaming" (what an awkward word) with our coach. 
  • Tuesday - Having finally put the aux cable back in my car this morning, listened to Meta-Cast #123. As I have no experience with Techwell conferences, I don't have an opinion on this episode.Tried an experiment with the kanban team; since I was unable to attend their standup today, I handed over the board in progress from our Monday meeting, and encouraged them to see how well it worked in reality, and whether it could be added to. As it happened, most of the team failed to make it to the standup. We'll keep working on it.
  • Wednesday - It snowed a whole two inches and no one came to work??? Quiet as a cemetery here. I read. 
  • Thursday - Getting some more tasks for Agile New England's conference. 
  •  Friday - 
I can't say it's been a highly productive week, but it was nice in a quiet way, and I feel recharged and ready for what is likely to be a more difficult one to come.

No link roundup this week because there weren't enough of them to bother with a post yet. The Twitter community where I source most of those has been largely focused on politics this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handling Meetings with Remote Attendees

Agile Transitions as Self-Sustaining Reaction

Shu Ha Ri Skeptic